Feb 16, 2007

Ah that looks better

Well I've yet to post any pictures of Unfed. Well, they're coming. Come on, give me some slack I"ve been busy. So anyway, why the post? Just to let people know I'm still alive. Also I made some quick changes to the layout. Now as I'm sure you saw as soon as you got here the logo's at the top of the blog, rather than at the bottom. Seriously. At the bottom? What the hell was I thinking. I wasn't that's for sure. There's some new links along the side too, one of which I'm sure will ruffle someone's feathers (who oh whoever could that be?). More at some point. I go to New York this upcoming week so I'm sure I'll have something done at some point or another upon my return. And I'm about to start the meat of the project, the six pager anyway. Boo yah!

No comments: