Feb 22, 2009

Hungry for More


It's been nearly two years since I last updated this blog. Although there's been nothing new going on this blog, that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking of this project at all. As a matter of fact, I reread the second (Actually 25th) issue's script just today and man, did that relight the fire. There's actually been a few things that have led to my interest returning highly in this. First off, a conversation with another artist telling me he wanted to see some work from me printed in book form. I then showed him the six page Unfed promo comic that I made with the finish of my course.

Sending him the pdf of it and he read it offering this delightful review of the material: "Well, that was a fucking cock tease. your comic teased my cock." Comments like that kinda renew interest. Also someone read the actual physical copy I hold in my sweaty hands up there and they had a similar, if less profane review. There's also something about having a book with your work in it that looks so nice too. So I will be updating some material in the coming weeks. Rather than just blow my wad in one go, I'll take some time with it, so now, I will update anything I happen to have on Sundays. Why Sundays? I dunno, it's just a week from today, which is when I happened to post this. Will you see HUGE Jumps in the making of this? Probably not, but hey, if I can even keep a single sketch up a week that's a step in making this project. And that's a good thing.

So till next week... um... eat brains?

1 comment:

Tystarr said...

I want to see this 6 page pdf too